Monday, 2 October 2017
Progress so far.
So far Frances has made parts of the short opening which she has drawn out most of it and Callum has been making a short music file so that we can attach music to the video. When I receive both parts I'll put the two things together so that the video is a finished copy. I believe we are not going to add sounds since it is only an opening scene.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fiction and non-fiction scripts - P1.
There are multiple types of scripts, these are fiction and non-fiction scripts, here is a few examples of these types of scripts Fiction S...
-
For our program, we decided upon having two main characters, both humanoid animals, as to make it easier to understand and to follow the pat...
-
‘Deadpool 2’ is the product of choice. Deadpool 2 advertises by posters, videos, real life visits to countries by greeting...
-
Lighting and Shot Tests. So we could an idea of how to get the correct lighting for our film, we took multiple test photos using t...
No comments:
Post a Comment